The Village provides a variety of services in-house and contracts with other entities for certain specialized services. More information about these services are provided from the links below:
- Building & Zoning – Permits, property maintenance, outdoor storage and more.
- Public Works – Collections, Parks, Streets, Plowing, Forestry and more.
- Public Safety – Dispatch/911, Police and Fire & Emergency Medical Services.
- Animal Control – Information about dog licenses, leashing and other regulations.
- Health Services – Read about public health services provided by Racine Health Department.
- Sanitary Sewer – Provided to Wind Point by the Caledonia Utility District.
- Water/Stormwater Utility – Billing dates, fees and water quality information; pay bills online.
To view a Village Resident Guide with basic information about living in Wind Point, click here. Hard copies of this guide are available at the Village Office by request. Didn’t find what you were looking for? Contact us.